Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things are only going to get crazier

Today there's the report on Pic de Bugarach in France where 20,000 people who believe the world is ending have come to that area to be picked up by aliens.  Interesting.  I certainly don't believe the world is going to end on Dec. 21, 2012.  The world as we knew it has ended, and it's going down hill at a faster and faster pace. 

In less than 9 months these 12/21 predictions will have come and gone.  But be aware that as the date gets closer and closer that people may go a little more and more off the deep end.  If the world blows up then there's not much to have to prep for.  If the world just becomes a chaotic globe then people will be pushing their way around as we get closer and closer to that time.  I don't believe that 12/21 has any meaning other than it will be a countdown to man-made 12/21 chaos.  I believe that violence will be increasing as the year goes on.  It's as if 12/21 will be a permission slip to be destructive.  Sort of like winning a sporting event gives those same people carte blanche to overturn cars, burn trash piles, and loot stores.

Yesterday oldest daughter made a comment to me that for someone who doesn't believe that the world is ending on 12/21 I sure have enough stuff on hand in case it does.  I guess she's right. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree, it is and will continue to get crazier and more violent. Common sense is uncommon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have said that I have enough "stuff" on hand in case it "ends" on any day of the year....

    I don't fear the end of the world... it's the mobs and the gub'ment that scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to point out that "Leap Year" was never calculated into the Mayan Calender. Our Earth year is 365.25 days a year. By not calculating this in the calander the end of the Mayan Calender is not until 2014.

    Just Sayin" !!!!!

    G.I. JIM

    ReplyDelete