Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dental Care

When at Walmart I picked up something that I had meant to get many times.  I finally did and was surprised that it only cost $2.58.  (OK, it's $400 a pound so I guess being in .08 oz. container makes it seem inexpensive!)  It's called Temparin Max Lost Filling and Loose Cap Repair  by DenTek.  I found it near the ora-gel and denture paste area.  The little container is supposed to make 8 repairs.  There are directions to replace a lost filling or to secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays.  It says it provides instant pain relief.  It's worth having now if you lose a filling on a Friday afternoon and can't get to the dentist until Monday or Tuesday.  I hope I don't even need it but I'm glad it's in my medical kit. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that product. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete