Saturday, January 7, 2012

Going on an adventure - back Jan. 16th

I'm going on a bit of an adventure for the next week.  I'll be back on January 16th and will get back to posting then.  I'm not going to have any email or cell phone use during this time.  I'm not even sure if I'll have any real knowledge of what's going on in the world.  I will be in an area where I don't speak the native language, although there will be many English speakers around.  It will be interesting.  I'll miss the grand kids as they aren't coming with me. 

Last time I used my passport I went to Antarctica, among other places.  Not so exotic this time, except this area is much more dangerous.  I'll have a get-home bag with me just in case.  I will have some silver coins; they are sewn into the hem of my pants.  Don't forget about me and I'll let you know how things went on my 8 day adventure. 

4 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts, but enjoy your adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Positively, DO NOT send your pants to the laundry !!!!!!! : )


    G.I. JIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, good luck on your trip! Greetings from germany, volker

    ReplyDelete