Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trying to shut down the credit cards

With all the Wikileak problems going on I find one of the more interesting problems, other than total treason by those involved, is the group of people trying to shut down the credit card companies who have pulled their ties with the website.  Supposedly this shutdown was orchestrated by a 16 year old.  If one teenager could shut the credit card companies down for a couple of hours as this one did, could you imagine the chaos that would occur if there was an actual well planned attack on this system?
 
How much money do you have on hand?  I'm traveling today and have enough cash on me.  As I've said before, I have cash in my wallet to get me home.  Cash in by bug-out bag to get me home.  Cash in the truck to get me home.  And finally cash in my hidden pocket to get me home.  Four times what I need.  I plan on charging my gas...

No comments:

Post a Comment