I am lacking many of the OTC medicines that were listed yesterday but there are other medicines that we have on hand. Some are similar and in our household are substituted for some of those listed yesterday. This exercise did make me realize that I need to purchase more. Although we don't use medicines too often, when we do need them we go through a lot.
1. Aspirin. several different strengths, about 500 tablets total
2. Guaifenesin (Musinex-decongestant) 400 tablets, 400 mg.
3. Zincoxide powder (anti-fungal) 10 containers
4. Tolnaftate powder (anti-fungal) 4 containers
5. Bismuth Subsalicylate (Pepto Bismol) 64 oz.
6. Chlorpheniramine Maleate (antihistamine) 300 tablets, 4 mg.
7. Calcium Carbonate (Tums) 600 tablets, 500 mg.