Friday, March 18, 2011

CCW permit is here

It took nine months from start to finish but I finally received my CCW permit in the mail.  The restrictions state it is not authorized in any courthouses, school grounds, commercial airport facility, or if I'm drunk or on medication/drugs. I am supposed to use good judgement and sound decision making in the care, transport, holstering, and/or use of the permitted weapon.  Overall, it was an easy process, just long.  I urge anyone who is thinking about getting one to get on it and get the process started.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing about the process. I am thinking of one also and you've helped. Am I correct to say the permit is good in each county of California?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The permit is good throughout the entire state. It's good in several states but not all.

    ReplyDelete