Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday shopping

We all laugh about the crazy people who rush to the stores to buy stuff.  Most of the stuff they buy will be broken or used up in a month so why would anyone do this?  Holidays are coming up and we are pretty well set.  Last month I bought a Daisy bb gun for grandson and a sling shot for granddaughter.  I think some are going to think I'm a bit nuts. 

I must confess that I did go out shopping on Black Friday.  Mom, Sister, nephew and I went to Tractor Supply Hardware. We got there at 4:30 in the afternoon.  So much for rushing to the stores.   The four year old nephew got to see tractor implements.  He was thrilled.  Mom bought some toy trucks and tractors for her neighbor boys.  Why did I have to rush out on Friday?  TSH had American made t-posts on sale for $3.99.  I bought the rest...35.   Gee, if I had come earlier they would have had more in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment